- He only checks his company’s key performance indicators during revision phases, knowing that the indicators will generally stay stable under regular use.
- He trusts his instincts and the thoughts of his co-workers, allowing him to take risks that yield results.
- He asks “What do you think?” questions to ensure he has enough input to make a sophisticated marketing decision.
- He segments data using his company’s CRM dashboards, giving his organization access to data that powers their decision-making.
- He encourages learning from failure, which is necessary for testing the possibilities and for learning what does not work.
Help the buyer define their goals and challenges. Help the buyer understand the different ways they might address a goal or challenge. Convince the buyer