- It promotes team collaboration.
- The CMS helps your team create, manage, and grow content.
- It has direct data integrations into social networks to pull social data into the database.
- It helps your team perform user research.
- It helps your team quickly and easily turn insights into experiments.
- It has deep integrations with other systems used to drive business growth.
Josephine from accounting is writing a formula using the SELECT( ) function. She wants to select payroll data to match the following conditions: the paydates must fall within the current year and the employee type must be equal to full time. However, it is only possible to have one condition in the SELECT( ) function.