- Network Partners are bound by the same program guidelines as all Ad Manager publishers.
- Network Partners are not allowed to further subsyndicate and monetize inventory not owned by them.
- Publishers must declare all domains before they can be served ads, including both their own domains and their network partners’ domains.
- Publishers should always be aware of the content their Network Partners are monetizing.
- Publishers must have a direct, but not necessarily contractual, relationship with a network partner to run Ad Manager ads on their site.
If you found this content helpful in any way to you then please support me by clicking the Yellow Button Below.
Thank you in Advance!!😊
Which of the following does not comply with the Network Partner Management policy?
Share on emailEmail
Share on facebookFacebook
Share on twitterTwitter