- to automatically flag comments that contain keywords that you’ve pre-defined in your YouTube settings
- to view analytics on your YouTube channel and videos
- to limit the number of videos shown in a stream (per 24 hours) to below the threshold you define.
- to vet incoming comments on your channel or specific videos by approving or deleting them
- to curate unoffensive video content that will resonate with the broadest possible cross-section of your audience
Which of the following is a reason why you would want to add a moderate stream for YouTube in your Hootsuite dashboard:
Other Exam Posts
By finding areas of your total budget that could contribute to marketing By teaching your employees the fundamentals of personal budgeting By determining which of