- It is similar to vLOOKUP in Excel
- Duplicate values in the 2nd parameter (“keys”) are not a problem.
- The 1st and 2nd paramters need to evaluate to the same number of values
- The 2nd and 3rd parameters need to evaluate to the same number of records
- Formulas that use LOOKUP cannot be sorted
- LOOKUP looks into a long list of values (input); finds a match in a second list of values (keys), and, where there is a match, returns a corresponding value (values).
- LOOKUP looks into data with duplicate values (input); deduplicates the input records (keys), and returns a summarized value based on the deduplicated data.
You’ve joined a startup company. Before building out your content strategy, you’ll need to develop your company’s primary buyer persona. What’s the appropriate order for developing the buyer persona for your startup?
Research, identify trends, and create persona stories Create persona story, test and optimize, and make assumptions Make assumptions, identify trends, and ask company employees for